League and Tournaments
- 5U/6U Tball: Masks/Helmets with face guards are mandatory for the pitcher position.
- 5U/6U Tball: Pitcher must start with one foot on the pitcher's plate.
- Pitching limits are as follows:
- 9U/10U - 12 outs per day. 21 outs in three consecutive days (maximum).
- 11U/12U - 15 outs per day. 24 outs in three consecutive days (maximum).
- 13U/14U/15U - 18 outs per day. 27 outs in three consecutive days (maximum).
- TD Reserves the right to remove any team from tournament registration.
- Balks strictly enforced in all pitch ages.
- 7U & 8U Coach Pitch - No Stealing, No Bunts.
- Teams can bat 9, 10 or Continuous batting order in all age groups.
- $100 cash non refundable protest fee in tournaments. Director on duty and/or UIC will rule on protest. Games can finish under protest at TD's discretion.
- Pool play games can end in a tie
Tie Breakers in Bracket Play
Bracket play games that end in a tie at the end of regulation will be finished using modified international tie breaker rules -
- Top of a new inning begins with visiting team placing their last recorded out on 2nd base as a base runner.
- Visiting team begins with 1 out.
- When 3 outs or max run limit for that age is reached, home team bats to finish the extra inning.
- Bottom of a new inning begins with home team placing their last recorded out on 2nd base as a base runner.
- Home team begins with 1 out.
- If the home team goes ahead by 1 run, the game ends.
- If 3 outs are recorded and the score is still tied, start a new inning using tie breaker rules (see bullet point 1)
- Continue until one team wins.